Doctors Express - Patient Services
Urgent Care for Centennial & Denver, CO
At Doctors Express Urgent Centennial & Denver, CO - We offer the following:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from infants, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. Often, medications for pain are prescribed from our on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at Doctors Express. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full compliment of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Pre-Operative Exams: We can get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary to get you on the road to recovery that much quicker.
- Allergy Testing: Doctors Express Centennial & Denver, CO has recently partnered with AllerVision to help provide our patients with quick and accurate Allergy testing!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB, Step, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at our location or the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Centennial & Denver, CO area.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Allergies and Asthma
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections