Medical Clinic Services in Centennial, CO
When you're in need of a medical clinic in Centennial, CO that prioritizes fast, efficient patient care, pay a visit to the professional team at Doctors Express Centennial. We offer the best medical treatment around, all with the convenience and affordability that's designed to suit your budget and busy lifestyle. Our staff works to minimize the inconvenience of urgent health care, cutting down wait times by hours compared to the average emergency room visit. In addition, we guarantee you'll always be seen by a qualified and experienced physician upon each visit, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're receiving the best possible treatment.
Whether you're suffering from a broken leg, stubborn infection, or condition requiring minor surgery, Doctors Express Centennial is your simple, one-stop solution for maintaining optimum health without the hassle. We handle treatment of patients of all ages, and no appointment is required -- simply walk in to our convenient location and you'll see an experienced physician in no time. If the cost of your medical needs is an issue, we'll work with you to maximize your insurance benefits, as we accept most popular providers.
Don't wait to start experiencing the benefits of a medical clinic in Centennial, CO. Stop by Doctors Express Centennial and see for yourself the difference that quality, compassionate care in a small, intimate setting can bring to the community. Our modern facilities are up-to-date, and feature state-of-the-art equipment that allows most patient care to be conducted on the premises. The facilities include an on-site laboratory, X-Ray and EKG machines, and everything needed to perform urgent care and minor surgical procedures. If you're not feeling your best, stop in for a visit today, and see how easy it is to fit quality healthcare into your life for less!
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it's convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Centennial school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Centennial area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Shingles Treatment
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations.
Click here for more info